Get involved with the #SheInspiresMe Car Boot Sale 2019
Be a part of ‘the chicest car boot sale ever’ (Vogue)
Last year over 1,500 fabulous fashionistas streamed through 2 floors of Brewer Street Car park, mingling with the fashion glitterati - all to support women living in some of the world's most dangerous places.
Join our Car Boot Sale Sisterhood on Saturday 11th May!
There are three main ways for you and your brand to get involved :
- Host your own boot: Bring your own car and decorate the space to create a one-of-a-kind pop-up shop. We have limited spaces left for new booters this year – please get in touch if you are interested in participating!
- NEW FOR THIS YEAR ….Take a stall in our marketplace: We have tabletop spaces available in our newly created marketplace on the top floor of Brewer Street – we recommend this option for brands or individuals with a more curated selection of stock to sell.
- Donate items: We are always looking for fabulous clothes, accessories, homeware and beauty products to fill the rails of our Women for Women International Boot, which is made up of donations from brands, celebrities and ambassadors.
The 2018 #SheInspiresMe Car Boot Sale was everywhere!
- Over 47 pieces of coverage with an online readership of 218 million
- Instagram takeover by YouTube and Instagram star Niomi Smart, who broadcast live on the day to her 1.6 million followers
- We have featured in The Times, The Telegraph, Red Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Evening Standard, Vogue, Tatler, Marie Clare and Harper’s Bazaar, and more
For more information on getting involved as a booter or stall-holder, or by donating stock, please contact Izzy on email@example.com
For press enquiries and accreditation, please contact Preeya on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 922 7772
The #SheInspiresMe Car Boot Sale Experience
Since launching in 2016, the #SheInspiresMe Car Boot sale has become a must-see for designers, fashionistas and bargain hunters alike.
Lily Cole, Thomasina Miers, Jasmine Guinness, Camilla Kerslake and Jade Parfitt have been among hordes of shoppers browsing the rails at Brewer Street.
Contributors to the sale have included world-class fashion designers and VIPs such as Alex Eagle, THE OUTNET, Noor Fares, Charlotte Olympia Dellal, Vestiaire Collective & Bay Garnett, Maria Kastani, M.i.h jeans, Hikari Yokoyama and Irina Lakicevic, amongst many others.
As well as the most coveted fashion brands, we’ve partnered with beauty favourites Charlotte Tilbury, Blink Brow Bar and SASSOON, and offered restoration and upcycling to personalise and restore pre-loved clothes. Food and drink offerings have included The Store Kitchen, Cru Kafe and Jasmine Hemsley.